Resources & FAQs
- Coaching FAQ
- How does DBT work?
- What are the goals in DBT?
- How does a DBT Skills Training Group Work?
- Assumptions about our participants
- What are some problems that might come up?
- DBT Skills 1: Introduction and Mindfulness
- DBT Skills 2: Interpersonal Effectiveness
- DBT Skills 3: Emotion Regulation
- DBT Skills 4: Distress Tolerance, Part 1
- DBT Skills 5: Distress Tolerance, Part 2
- Payment and Insurance
- First Appointments: What to expect >
- Posts for the Journey
Dr. Laura Burlingame-Lee Ph.D.
Licensed Psychologist and Life Coach
Now Accepting Coaching Clients!
For more information and a special deal for new coaching clients, please see my Coaching FAQ
Welcome to the Power of Each Other. I'm Dr. Laura Burlingame-Lee. Over the years, I've found that it takes a lot of courage to see a therapist or coach. I recognize that calling and setting up an appointment can be a nerve-wracking experience - after all, I'm a stranger to you. I hope by exploring the site, you'll get a sense of who I am and how I work. This is hard work, and I'd be honored to work with you on your journey!
I offer individual and couples counseling and life coaching, as well as psychological assessment, group therapy, support groups, seminars and workshops.
Please feel free to contact me - I'm happy to answer your questions.