Stress Management Recordings:
Given the amount of stress we are all under with the COVID-19 pandemic, I am posting the recordings for stress management that I have made for my patients at St. Alphonsus Rehabilitation Services. You will find these on the Resources page.
Resources & FAQs
- Coaching FAQ
- How does DBT work?
- What are the goals in DBT?
- How does a DBT Skills Training Group Work?
- Assumptions about our participants
- What are some problems that might come up?
- DBT Skills 1: Introduction and Mindfulness
- DBT Skills 2: Interpersonal Effectiveness
- DBT Skills 3: Emotion Regulation
- DBT Skills 4: Distress Tolerance, Part 1
- DBT Skills 5: Distress Tolerance, Part 2
- Payment and Insurance
- First Appointments: What to expect >
- Blog: Posts for the Journey
- Love the Questions Journal Prompts
Dr. Laura Burlingame-Lee, Ph.D.
Welcome to the Power of Each Other! I'm Dr. Laura Burlingame-Lee.
I work full-time providing counseling and care to individuals recovering from head injury and with those struggling with insomnia. I'm hoping to create some time for life-coaching and self-exploration; these are passions of mine. I recently finished a book exploring growth and self-knowledge via journaling exercises and creative activities, called "Love the Questions: Creating a Life You Love Through Journaling and Art."
I work with people to help them understand and get through a variety of life situations. For many people, learning to trust someone, heal from hurt, or figure out how to get further in life can be confusing processes. Over the years, I've learned that trained professionals can be invaluable in helping you figure out what you want to do, where you need to go, and who you want to be.