Resources & FAQs
- Coaching FAQ
- How does DBT work?
- What are the goals in DBT?
- How does a DBT Skills Training Group Work?
- Assumptions about our participants
- What are some problems that might come up?
- DBT Skills 1: Introduction and Mindfulness
- DBT Skills 2: Interpersonal Effectiveness
- DBT Skills 3: Emotion Regulation
- DBT Skills 4: Distress Tolerance, Part 1
- DBT Skills 5: Distress Tolerance, Part 2
- Payment and Insurance
- First Appointments: What to expect >
- Posts for the Journey
Dr. Laura Burlingame-Lee Ph.D.
Dr. Burlingame-Lee will be relocating to Boise, ID in January 2018 to take a position with St. Alphonsus Rehabilitation Services - Physical Therapy (STARS-PT). The Power of Each Other will be closing as of 12/31/2017. Thank you to everyone I have had the privilege of working with since I opened.
Welcome to the Power of Each Other! I'm Dr. Laura Burlingame-Lee. Over the years, I've found that it takes a lot of courage to see a therapist or coach. I know that calling and setting up an appointment can be a nerve-wracking experience - after all, I'm a stranger to you right now. I hope by exploring my pages, you'll get a sense of who I am and how I work. Therapy is hard work, and I'd be honored to work with you on your journey! Starting therapy can be scary, and I'd like to make the process as easy and comfortable as possible.
I work with people to help them understand and get through a variety of life situations. For many people, learning to trust someone, heal from hurt, or figure out how to get further in life can be confusing processes. Over the years, I've learned that trained professionals can be invaluable in helping you figure out what you want to do, where you need to go, and who you want to be.